Thursday, March 5, 2009

Great and small art projects

Here is an article on an easy to do art project. I have tried to give some tips and hints to make it go smoothly. It is for kids of all ages. I call it the Larger Than Life Project. To read about it, click on this link at Associated Content:http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1537305/easy_art_project_for_kids_of_all_ages.html?cat=4

Other great lessons and tips are welcome, especially for art projects that work well. Teachers can provide the best tips on how it works at different age levels. There are some projects I would do again and some I would not. There are some that go well with "creative creature" themes and some that work better with the "human face" theme. I will be posting my favorite and easiest projects here.

Which projects have you liked? Why? What are your recommendations??

No comments:

Post a Comment