Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Why Teachers Are Here

I started this blog with the hope that those who want to learn and trade teaching tools, tricks, tips, technology, theories, stories, best lessons and all that comes with this profession, would come here. Why here?? By providing a platform that you are comfortable adding comments to, reading and enjoying, you would find useful use of your time!

I found out there are thousands of blogs called teacher tips and tricks. The only reason to blog here would be that you are new, by chance you found my site, you are a writer at Associated Content and read my articles (www.associatedcontent.com/user/405139/lila_kallstrom), or you like are lost. Add this site to your bookmarks, favorites, and RSS feeds. Connect here and be a part of a new community.

This is also an experiment in learning for me. How can I teach technology without starting a blog? This collaboration, collection and compilation may be important for my students in their near future. Perhaps all teaching will be online blogging, researching and collaborating. Distributing the learning and teaching among the students!

Finally, enjoyment should be part of the learning. Post a few funny moments you've had in teaching and let us all share in the spirit of life that comes from dealing with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment